Parents seeking admission for their children should fill out this form or call the school at (718) 821-1477 between the hours of 7:30am – 3:30pm to schedule an appointment.
Grades K – 8: Please complete an online application.
To enroll in our tuition-free Pre K for All (UPK) for 4 yr olds, please apply at MySchools.nyc or call 718-935-2009 for more information.
When an appointment is arranged with the Principal, please bring your children and all of the following information:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record – Must be up to date
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Report Card and/or Standardized Test Scores (if entering Grades 1-8)
- Individual Education Program (I.E.P) – Failure to present the I.E.P at registration will result in the voiding of the registration
- Interview Process – Principal
- Social Security Card
- Parent Picture ID
- Completion of School Application
- Registration Fee ($150) – NON-REFUNDABLE
- Academic Clearance and Tuition Clearance if a Transfer Student from another Catholic School
- Students entering Nursery must be (3) years of age by December 31st
- Students entering Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) must be four (4) years of age by December 31st
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by December 31st
- Any child coming from a Pre-K program must come with a letter of recommendation from the director of the program. This letter serves as a character reference on the child’s social, behavioral, and readiness skills
- A child must be ready for school and grade promotion. As a non-public school, we are not obligated to accept any student who does not meet our standards or requirements
Re-Registration and Registration
A child is not officially enrolled until all of the following requirements have been met:
- Prior year’s tuition must be cleared
- Payment of the $150 registration fee – NON-REFUNDABLE
- All admission items have been submitted to the school
- Parents and students have signed the Student/Parent Handbook agreement parent acknowledgment form.